P R I V A C Y P O L I C Y
Information We May Collect
We collect personal information from you so that we can provide you with a positive experience when utilizing our Website or content. We will only collect the minimum amount of information necessary for us to fulfill our obligation to you.
We may collect:
1. A name and an email address so we can deliver our newsletter to you - you would be affirmatively consenting to this by providing this to us in our contact forms.
2. Billing information including name, address and credit card information so that we can process payment to deliver our products or services to you under our contractual obligation.
3. A name and an email address if you complete our contact form with a question.
4. Please note that the information above ("Personal Data") that you are giving to us is voluntarily, and by you providing this information to us you are giving consent for us to use, collect and process this Personal Data. You are welcome to opt-out or request for us to delete your Personal Data at any point by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you choose not to provide us with certain Personal Data, you may not be able to participate in certain aspects of our Website or content.
Other Information We May Collect: Data Collection and Use
We may also collect information how the Service is accessed and used ("Usage Data"). This Usage Data may include information such as your computer's Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
Use of "Cookies"
We may use the standard "cookies" feature of major web browsers. We do not set any personally identifiable information in cookies, nor do we employ any data-capture mechanisms on our Website other than cookies. You may choose to disable cookies through your own web browser's settings. However, disabling
this function may diminish your experience on our Website and some features may not work as intended.
What We Do With Information We Collect
We may contact you with information that you provide to us.
1 When you register on our site, place an order, subscribe to our newsletter, request to receive blog updates, fill out a form or sign up for an event.
2. We may email you about products and services that we believe may be of interest to you. You will always have the option to opt-out of any emails.
We will use the Personal Data you give to us in order to process your payment for the purchase of goods or services under a contract. We only use third party payment processors that take the utmost care in securing data and comply with the GDPR.
We may use the data you provide to us to run social media advertisements and / or create look-alike audiences for advertisements.
Share with Third Parties
We may share your information with trusted third parties such as our newsletter provider in order to contact you via email, our merchant accounts to process payments, and Google / social media accounts in order to run advertisements and our affiliates.
Google Analytics is a web analytics service offered by Google that tracks and reports website traffic. Google uses the data collected to track and monitor the use of our Service. This data is shared with other Google services. Google may use the collected data to contextualize and personalize the ads of its own advertising network.
Visitors' GDPR Rights
If you are within the European Union, you are entitled to certain information and have certain rights under the General Data Protection Regulation.
Those rights include:
We will retain any information you choose to provide to us until the earlier of: (a) you asking us to delete the information, (b) our decision to cease using our existing data providers, or (c) the Company decides that the value in retaining the data is outweighed by the costs of retaining it.
You have the right to request access to your data that the Company stores and the rights to either rectify or erase your personal data.
You have the right to seek restrictions on the processing of your data.
You have the right to object to the processing of your data and the right to the portability of your data.
To the extent that you provided consent to the Company's processing of your personal data, you have the right to withdraw that consent at any time, without affecting the lawfulness of processing based upon consent that occurred prior to your withdrawal of consent.
You have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority that has jurisdiction over issues related to the General Data Protection Regulation.
We require only the information that is reasonably required to enter into a contract with you. We will not require you to provide consent for any unnecessary processing as a condition of entering into a contract with us.
keiyarayne.com may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
• To comply with a legal obligation
• To protect and defend the rights or property of keiyarayne.com
• To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
• To protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public
• To protect against legal liability
How You Can Access, Update or Delete Your Personal Data
You have the right to:
1. Request information about how your Personal Data is being used and request a copy of what Personal Data we use.
2. Restrict processing if you think the Personal Data is not accurate, unlawful, or no longer needed.
3. Rectify or erase Personal Data and receive confirmation of the rectification or erasure. (You have the "right to be forgotten").
4. Withdraw your consent at any time to the processing of your Personal Data.
5. Lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority if you feel we are using your Personal Data unlawfully.
6. Receive Personal Data portability and transference to another controller without our hinderance.
7. Object to our use of your Personal Data.
8. Not be subject to an automated decision based solely on automatic processing, including profiling, which legally or significantly affects you.
You may unsubscribe from our e-newsletters or updates at any time through the unsubscribe link at the footer of all email communications. If you have questions or are experiencing problems unsubscribing, please contact us at email@example.com
We take commercially reasonable steps to protect the Personal Data you provide to us from misuse, disclosure or unauthorized access. We only share your Personal Data with trusted third parties who use the same level of care in processing your Personal Data. However, we cannot guarantee that your Personal Data will always be secure due to technology or security breaches. Should there be a data breach of which we are aware, we will inform you immediately.
Third Party Websites
We may link to other websites on our Website. We have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of any other individual, company or entity whose website or materials may be linked to our Website or its content, and thus we cannot be held liable for the privacy of the information on their website or that you voluntarily share with their website. Please review their privacy policies for guidelines as to how they respectively store, use and protect the privacy of your Personal Data.
Children's Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
We do not collect any information from anyone under 18 years of age in compliance with COPPA (Children's Online Privacy Protection Act) and the GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation of the EU). Our Website and its content is directed to individuals who are at least 18 years old or older.
Notification of Changes